SC-ACS has not screened the job positions shown, nor does it have a business relationship with the organizations announcing the openings. Openings are posted only as a courtesy to our members. Please submit job listings to the webmaster.
All postings will be removed after 60 days unless the position is filled and a request to remove the job is received by the webmaster.
Technical Sales Rep-Textile and Surfactant Division
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of specialty chemicals for the textile, surfactants, polymers, adhesive and pulp and paper industry.
By combining industry expertise with customer-focused service, they are able to provide products and services that are tailored to each customer`s specific needs.
They are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to develop its textile and surfactant division. The territory covers coast of United States.
· Drive sales growth through new customers acquisition and expansion of current clients
· Meet the established sales & profitability targets for the assigned customers
· Provide direction and manage the development of annual forecasts, goals and objective setting, target and key account, and monitor the results
· Promote the products and services to current and potential customers (Chemicals for textile and surfactants industry)
· Identify potential customer targets and implement the best strategy to approach them
· Trouble shoot problems and provide technical support to customers
· Attend trials for newly developed products and communicate results to the Technical Service and Sales teams
· Develop relationships with customers at all levels within organization
· Manage and interpret customer requirements
· Provide monthly reporting of activities
· Travel is expected to fulfill the job requirements with some overnight stays
Qualifications and requirements
· College or University degree in Chemistry (or related field);
· A minimum of 5-8 years’ experience in selling textile auxiliaries, surfactants and/or other chemicals;
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
· Autonomy and Sense of organization;
· Computer skills including CRM software & Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
Jess Stinson, CEO
Executive Search, Century Associates
215-732-4311 ext. 21
Posted: September 25, 2017